I got nominated for this award by lonelymeme from life in a blogshell. Thanks so much! Also, thanks to Okoto enigma for making the tag!
Basically, the mystery blogger award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts! Not sure if I qualify as ingenious, but anyway, here we go.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me:
1. I am completely obsessed with music.
2. I prefer more obscure music to popular stuff.
3. I’m also obsessed with the art styles of different music genres.
Questions for me:
1. What does blogging mean to you?
A lot. A whole lot because right now, blogging is the only thing that lets me connect with people who are like me, because I don’t have much in common with the kids in my school.
2. Do you have any idols? If yes, who?
My idols are Elon Musk, Johnny Marr of the Smiths, Daniel Dumile (The real name of rapper MF Doom), Kate Tempest (politically charged poet) and Father John Misty (he writes folk-rock musings on the human race from an outside perspective).
Well, I like to keep my influences varied.
3. What’s the one thing that keeps you going?
4. Where do you find artistic inspiration from?
A lot of street art and internet vaporwave art, but right now more vaporwave art, because I’m moving more towards vaporwave digital art and The a e s t h e t i c s that come with vaporwave digital art.
5. If you could swap places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Either Josh Dun, so I could listen to the new Twenty One Pilots album, or Donald Trump, so I could overturn capitalist society and replace it with anarcho-syndicalism. Yeah I know, amazing ambitions for a 12 year old.
My best posts:
And the first three people to comment on the post who are both interested and not in the list I just said.
Also, you’re allowed to nominate yourself if you want.
1. What’s your favourite song?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. If you could go back to tell your younger self something, what would you say?
4. What is the post that you are most proud of?
5. (The weird one) What is the meaning of life?
Thanks for reading part 1 of my 4 part 100 follower special,
And for now,