Right, that title took forever to write because of the abomination that is… dun Dun DUNNNNNNNNN… auto-correct. But anywho, I was nominated for this award by The great awesome (who’s posts you will love if you like random spewing of thoughts) and in an uncharacteristic fashion, I haven’t created a post about it hours after the post by the nominator comes out. But anyway, here I am, doing the liebster award, and I have no idea what that word means.
So, the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional but highly recommended!)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply put a link to this post on your blog.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it)!
Right, I’ve done number one, and I have no idea what number two means, so let’s go to number three. Random facts. Oh, I’m pretty good at that. Here we go:
10 random facts about myself:
- I am totally obsessed with guitar. And when I say obsessed I mean in a year, I have learnt the solo for another brick in the wall pt.2 and can solo over any song, something that takes most people at least 3 years.
- I write almost all of my posts on the bus on my way to and from school
- The culture club is not actually my first blog. I used to do a blog called the marvelites, and I’m linking to one of the posts here.
- I tend to have these extremely unpredictable, large mood swings when I’m listening to music. One minute I’m listening to Walking On Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves and Gold by Spandau Ballet and 5 minutes later I’m listening to My Chemical Romance and The Cure.
- Whenever I do these lists, I get super stuck halfway through.
- I went to the British Summer Time Festival two weeks back and it was my first ever concert!
- I hate Imagine Dragons so much. I’m not entirely sure why as they’re not the worst band in the world, but there’s something about their ‘creative’ process and their formulaic songs that just makes me want to vomit.
- I have truckloads of songs that I’ve written but I have no idea how to release them. If you know how, please comment telling me.
- I’m the world’s largest sucker for any sitcom I can get my hands on. So far I’ve watched the I.T. Crowd, the Big Bang Theory, The Goldbergs, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Red Dwarf.
- This isn’t a fact about myself, but 0.999 reoccurring is 1, because the gap between 0.999 reoccurring is infinitely small, and do you know what number is infinitely small? 0. And so the difference between 0.999 reocurring and 1 is infinitely small. A.K.A. They’re both one. MINDDDDDD BLOWWWWNNNNN.
And for the people I’m nominating:
Has DumCheese been nominated. Yep. Wellllll…
Well, I’ll just nominate The Indian Indiehead. He’s a great music blogger and he’s fairly new so you should definitely check him out if you’re into that sort of thing.
I feel lame since I only nominated one person. Oh well.
I’m leaving now to watch a film which I may or may not review but anyways,