So maybe I am doing this daily, or maybe I just ran out of ideas for a post today. Take your pick. So here are the 10 songs of the day:
- Testify – Rage against the machine
Why: I’ve had enough of Trump so this is the perfect dose of pure, uncensored anti establishment anger.
- Digging for windows – Zack de la rocha
Why: the debut album of the vocalist from Rage against the machine should be coming out soon.
- Captain stupido -Thundercat
Why: This is from his new album and this song is absolutely hilarious.
- Blondie – My monster
Why: Single from their new album, Pollinator,and probably the best track of the album
- Watsky – Moral of the story
Why: It was one of the songs on DumCheese’s song challenge, and I love it so much. I haven’t checked out any of Watsky’s other songs, but I’m going to listen to the rest of his stuff tonight or tomorrow because this song is so good.
- Teenagers – My chemical romance
Why: Ah, teen angst.
- You want it darker – Leonard Cohen
Why: Amazing song. Absolutely brilliant.
- Told you so – Paramore
Why: Paramore are the best and the new album is coming on the 12th.
- Heart-shaped box – Nirvana
Why: I heard this on the radio yesterday and I remembered how good Nirvana are.
- Can’t help falling in love – TØP cover of Elvis
Why: The cover is SO good and this is going to be controversial but I think it might even be better than the original.